Happy Thorksgiving


It is finally getting cold here in the Sunflower State, which means more time inside, and more time to paint.  That got me working once more on my son's Warhammer 40K Ork army, with this four fine fellows.

Also inspiring me to get painting is the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge.  I like to track my own painting throughout a given year, but the idea of setting a goal and seeing if I can hit it is pretty interesting.  400 points would be eighty 28mm figures in four months.  That's two figures every three days, or roughly five figures a week.  Pretty brisk!  A smart guy would take advantage of any warm days in late November/early December and start preparing miniatures and priming them (which is allowed).

Okay, I've got some time to think about this...

Finally, happy Thanksgiving to all my readers in the United States.  I hope you have a great day with loved ones (and perhaps a bit of fun).

Comments