February Wrap-up

According to my records, I managed to only paint 16 miniatures this month, way down from January's numbers. I have come up with the following excuses.
  1. I had a lot of work stuff come up this month, especially in the evenings when I do most of my painting.
  2. I have had this gross cold that sometimes wiped me out.
  3. It is a short month.
Okay, that last one was a bit much. I also managed to get one game in (a win at Warhammer Fantasy Battles) and played tabletop RPG's at least three times, which is really good. And honestly four miniatures a week isn't that bad at all, in fact it is about the pace I thought I'd be able to keep.
I have four of the sci-fi post-apocalyptic guys almost finished, and another four on the way. I'd like to get back on the Numidians as well.

Comments