More Dwarf Blades

First of all, welcome Watchtower78 and Desert Scribe.  I'm glad you have chosen to follow this blog.

Second, here are two more units of dwarf blades for my Hordes of the Things army.
dwarf warriors, Games Workshop

That is six more towards my painting goal, and a good start for April.  That also finishes my blade units for my dwarf army.  I have two units of dwarf shooters almost completed and I hope to finish them by week's end.  It is actually my hope to finish the entire dwarf army by the end of the month, and perhaps even the goblin army (which has fewer miniatures to paint) as well.  If I can get that done, perhaps I could even go so far as to play a game in the month of April, the first one I would have played in six months.

As a small side note, you should check out my RPG-related blog, Graph Paper Games.

Comments