The First Brazen Claws Tactical Squad

Click the link for a larger picture

Well, I put my shoulder to the plow and got the first of the squads for my Brazen Claws Space Marine army finished.  I freehanded the insignia on their shoulder pads--hopefully it will get better as it goes along.  I had a chance to field a Space Marine army yesterday at the club night and am getting a feel for what works and what doesn't.

I also reviewed the painting point structure, compared notes with some people who paint primarily 40K and have adjusted the values.  Not much different for infantry, but things like tanks and dreadnoughts have to be accounted for.  By my calculation, if I get my proposed army (see the "Brazen Claws" page on the blog) I will complete my painting goal for the year.  We'll see how that goes.

Comments