More Star Wars figurines

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm helping a friend assemble this scale model of Jabba's palace.  It's not a fabulous kit (I think he said he bought it for $3.00 on eBay) but it is kind of fun and I'm enjoying a little change of pace.  Anyways, Friday I went over to his house and banged out four figures in a couple of hours.
C3PO, Luke, Han, and Yarna
Did you know that practically every person who has appeared in a Star Wars movie has been given a name and a backstory?  It's true, "overweight dancer at Jabba's Palace" is actually Yarna d'al' Gargan.  The detail on these figures isn't fabulous, and they are about 1/72 scale, but I managed to do a passable job on them.  I don't do a lot of painting in scales smaller than 28mm, so I don't really know how to do points for them, but since they are close enough, I'm giving myself four points.  After all, they are aren't much smaller than a goblin.

Comments