A Brazen Claws Predator

It has been a while since I posted to this blog.  It isn't that I haven't been having a hobby life. I painted some miniatures, had two solo wargaming sessions, created a new monster for a Halloween-themed blog-hop, and ran several RPG sessions of my own.  So I'm not suffering a lack of creativity, it just isn't within this blog's range.  That sometimes makes me think I should pull a "Major Dizaster" (founder of the many and sundry "Ares" blogs, such as Starbase Ares) and re-organize the blogs.

Or, I can do what I am doing, and getting back on the painting wagon.  I finished the Predator tank for my Brazen Claws Space Marine army.  Looks good, fully magnetized sponsons (not the turret gun, but the autocannon is always a solid option), and ten points to the total.  It has been years since I have failed to make a painting goal, and I'm not about to start now.


Comments