A Unit a Month?

This year I decided to not bother with a painting goal. I had found the pressure had made me cut corners and take shortcuts to pad out my numbers.

But after two months I've found my painting has dwindled away to an anemic level. So I began to think that rather than get into pure numbers I might consider a more modest goal but one where I could feel like I was making some kind of progress.

I considered trying to tackle the lead pile but it is hard to maintain enthusiasm for something that doesn't seem to have a real goal.

So I'm thinking I might shoot for one unit a month. I will start small and see where it goes from there. I think that it helps to feel like some day the unit in question might see action so I plan to start with some units for the Brazen Claws that I just happen to already own. That way I kill two birds with one stone. I've got at least three BC units I can paint up, so that would get me well into Spring. Stay tuned.

Comments