WQRobb's VSF Vehicle Restoration

Among Bill's many various wargaming challenges to me is to try to put together a small force for G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. (which I may just call "Gaslight" from here on out).  I combed my sizable lead pile and found a pretty good start, pre-ordered some re-inforcements, and did some serious digging to find two Happy Meal toys I bought over a decade ago.  The toys were from Disney's movie Atlantis the Lost Empire, one of the few Victorian Science Movies out there for the mass market.

As you can see, I tried to paint one of the vehicles, but didn't do the best job of it.  The paint is pretty streaky, and I can see I even tried to do some weathering, which also doesn't look very good.

So, I'm going to re-paint this fellow and try to spruce it up.  It'll make a nice command car for my eventual expedition force.  I'll post a follow-up pic.

Comments

  1. I missed out on the Atlantis toys. Jaye has a number of them, including that vehicle, in his VSF stuff. I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment