Quick, prime everything!

It's been freezing for weeks here, including a good bit of snow in the process.  That means that I was unable to do any priming in my garage because of the cold and damp.  I haven't been painting a lot, but I don't have anything primed right now, so I was hung up.  That is, until today..


Sixty degrees Fahrenheit today, so I'm doing at least some priming.  What's more, it is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow, so I'm quickly basing miniatures right now because unfortunately the warmth is not going to last.

So what am I working on right now?  I primed up four Viking berzerkers by Gripping Beast for my Viking SAGA warband.  I had some plastic guys I had mocked up for that, but these feature the stereotypical wolf pets.  My bases from Litko also finally showed up, so I'm fast at work attaching ACW rebels that have been painted for months to them in anticipation of eventually using them against Bill from Wargaming from an Armchair.  Here's a pic of what I have so far.


In addition, I happened to be in a store that sells particularly unusual children's toys and saw they had the artillery packs for the same cheap plastic ACW figures as above, so I snagged those ($10 for multiple Rebel and Union cannons, as well as horses and odd figures).  This continues to be the army which is cheaper than the bases they rest on.

Anyways, I'll keep you posted as I make progress on this.

Comments