6MMRPC Week One

ICE Space Rangers

Okay, so I'm getting my first WIP photo in under the wire.  You're supposed to post at least one picture a week, and this is mine.  Why only one?  Well, because I was traveling the entire first week of June and just got back today, just in time to get these guys primed, their base color sprayed on, and a first highlight layer applied.  For those who don't read earlier posts, they are Space Rangers from ICE.

I decided to get an easy start to the project by painting up these simple fellows rather than the fiddlier Chainmail minis, but I'll get to both of them eventually over the next six months.

Comments

  1. Some weeks are harder than others to get production going. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any progress is progress. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment