Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Disaster, and a Beginning

I took aside five of the orcs from the Lead Pile that had already been mostly painted, did some touch-ups and hit them with the wood varnish.  The next day I took them outside and sprayed them with matte sealant.

Only it wasn't matte sealant, it was white primer.

I'm trying to figure out if I can salvage them but it might be a lost cause.  So I pressed on, painting up (or doing some finishes touches on) a few more orcs.  These I successfully varnished.  The paint jobs aren't impressive--some of them date back from years ago, but I figure they qualify as "tabletop ready."
Orcs by Games Workshop
And the good news is I'm on the board for getting the lead pile down, and that's worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...