5000 Visitors and a Sacred Warrior

It snuck up on my by surprise, but today The Army Collector got its 5,000th visitor since beginning February 9th of this year.  I began The Army Collector as a way of helping me keep to my discipline of painting miniatures and showing off some of my work as an inspiration to other less-than-perfect painters out there.  In addition to getting five thousand visitors, I also got another miniature painted.
Brotherhood Sacred Warrior
He's a Sacred Warrior from the game Warzone, now being published by Prince August.  He's from the Brotherhood, the half-Eldar, half-Roman Catholic faction from that sci-fi game.  I didn't really have much of an idea how he was supposed to look, but for a guy who came out of a $.25 each bin months ago doesn't look too shabby.

I've come to the end of my "weekend."  I work Sundays, but get Fridays off, and this weekend spent a lot of time on miniatures.  Tomorrow is back to work, so it'll be a few more days before my next update.

Hitting milestones like this makes me wonder what I should do in the future, a topic I have explored here before recently.  What do people enjoy seeing here?  Fantasy?  Sci-fi?  Historical?  Anything?  Do you want to see battle reports, or tutorials?  Comments welcome.

Comments