Over the long weekend I decided to finish up this terrain project that had been sitting around for a couple of months. It is made with Hirst Arts molds. I think when I started it I was thinking I could use it in a Chaos in Carpathia, Very British Civil War, or even an All Things Zombie game. Anyways, I'm pleased with how it turned out, so much so that I may do another similar one.
The holiday weekend isn't shaping up all that well. My children returned from a long trip with their grandparents on a flight that was delayed to the point where it futzed with my D&D game, and now today the weather is acting up. I might just go hide from the in-laws in the Daddy/Daughter Cave casting plaster.
Finally, if you haven't been following my RPG blog, http://graphpapergames.blogspot.com , you should check it out. I'm slowly going through a sealed box of RPG's that I bought sight unseen from the local bookstore. It's a random bit of RPG history in there.