First round of Gaunts and a quick survey


Okay, these guys are done: six termagaunts for my son's tyranid army.  What's more, I can add six points to my painting total for the year, and October won't be a complete wash in terms of miniatures painted.

Okay, so here's the question.  I maintain really four blogs, one wargaming, one RPG's, one zombies, and one personal (that last I never update, having learned the pitfalls of revealing personal information on the internet). Should I consolidate into one blog, or leave each of the flavors separate?  Comments, please.

Comments

  1. I think it really boils down to what's easiest for you. I have your wargaming and RPG blogs linked to the bloglist on my own blog, so I see your updates regularly as you make them. For me, as a reader, it wouldn't make much difference one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment