Friday, February 17, 2012

Boba Fett? Where?

Mole-man, Lando, Buboicullar, Leia (as Boushh), Hermi Odle, Boba Fett, and Oola
My work on my friend's Jabba's Palace diorama continues.  I managed to slop together seven figures, some detailed, others not so much.  There's not a lot you can do with a brown guy except paint, wash, and drybrush detail.  Anyways, turns out like most aliens that ever appeared in the movies, they all have names.  I do think that Oola, who ended up being eaten by the Rancor, is way too small when you compare her to Leia.  Of course, it's a cheap plastic kit from over a decade ago, so what can you do.

I've still got a few of these to do.  Hopefully the whole thing will be done in the next week or so, though.  Until then, it's seven more points towards the painting goal.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I'm enjoying following your progress on this progress.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...