Boba Fett? Where?

Mole-man, Lando, Buboicullar, Leia (as Boushh), Hermi Odle, Boba Fett, and Oola
My work on my friend's Jabba's Palace diorama continues.  I managed to slop together seven figures, some detailed, others not so much.  There's not a lot you can do with a brown guy except paint, wash, and drybrush detail.  Anyways, turns out like most aliens that ever appeared in the movies, they all have names.  I do think that Oola, who ended up being eaten by the Rancor, is way too small when you compare her to Leia.  Of course, it's a cheap plastic kit from over a decade ago, so what can you do.

I've still got a few of these to do.  Hopefully the whole thing will be done in the next week or so, though.  Until then, it's seven more points towards the painting goal.

Comments

  1. Very nice. I'm enjoying following your progress on this progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment