My first backing of a Kickstarter project

Click here for the Kickstarter page
I'm a sucker for fantasy heartbreakers.  I'm also a sucker for fantasy games that prominently feature humans, rather than the upteen hundred PC races (my son, on the other hand, is the exact opposite).  I'm also a fan of unique game worlds, rather than yet another place filled with elves, orcs, etc.  Blade Raiders promises to have all of those things, plus the artwork looks outstanding.  

Go over and take a look, then pledge if you're interested.  $25 gets you both a softcover and pdf of the book.  He's only halfway to his goal, and it ends June 14th, so there's still time.  This is my first shot at a Kickstarter, so we'll see how it goes (and if, for some reason, I get burned).

By the way, I'm not counting this against my May total, because I haven't actually spent money.  That won't happen until June.




Comments