I'm continuing to build up my fire teams of Wargames Factory Shock Troops for a possible game of Tomorrow's War. These nearly ended in disaster, however.
I ended up with the dreaded "frosting" effect from the matte varnish, and quickly applied another coat which dissolved most of the first, but there is still a little speckling here and there. I'm not sure what caused it, since the temperature was high and the humidity was moderate. I'm glad it wasn't a complete loss, however.
The photo turned out a little funny too, but you can at least see what I did there. Here's a better pic of all the Troopers done to date.