Casting Day

So as you may know I've been starting a "Not Quite Seven Years War" project along with Bill from Wargaming from an Armchair.  Well we both had a free morning  and we decided to get together to do some major casting from Prince August molds.

It turned out to be an unseasonably cool day for late July, which was perfect for laboring for three or four hours over a hot cauldron of lead alloy,   By the time we were done with lunch, we had each cast about thirty figures, meaning around two companies a piece by the "Charge" rules.  I had one regular hat men of 18 and another of Grenadiers.



Of course, now it's time for painting.  Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. I have both companies on washers, and the hatmen are primed. I am going to alternate back and forth between the ACW stuff and these on my painting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment