My new project blog

One of the blogs on my blogroll for which I have a lot of respect is All Bones About It.  Basically Chris is trying to paint every miniature he got in the original Reaper Bones Kickstarter (265 miniatures).  I also got the Reaper Bones Kickstarter at the Vampire level, only without as many options, just a dragon and Cthulhu, meaning I only ("only") have 242 miniatures.

In the "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" category, after following Chris through the first 100+ miniatures of his own collection, I decided to start my own process of getting through all the Bones I have.  It didn't hurt that I also decided to cut way back on new purchases.  It also didn't hurt that I wanted to paint more.  And finally it didn't hurt that there's a new edition of D&D out, one that I might take for a spin.

Plus, it seems like I need to start a new blog every couple of years, so I started Dungeoncasting.  It's all about making the cast of characters for my Dungeon.  I'm at, well, twelve.  Which is like 5%.  But baby steps, right?

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :) Good luck with the new project, it looks like you're off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment